Spark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shall i be trusted in the future! Not at the current time!

3 posters

Go down

So shall i?

Shall i be trusted in the future! Not at the current time! I_vote_lcap100%Shall i be trusted in the future! Not at the current time! I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 6 ]
Shall i be trusted in the future! Not at the current time! I_vote_lcap0%Shall i be trusted in the future! Not at the current time! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Shall i be trusted in the future! Not at the current time! I_vote_lcap0%Shall i be trusted in the future! Not at the current time! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Shall i be trusted in the future! Not at the current time! Empty Shall i be trusted in the future! Not at the current time!

Post  Patta123 Tue 05 Feb 2013, 05:32

Just wondering, like this server and would like to be a trusted but that is up to you!
Patta123
Patta123

Back to top Go down

Shall i be trusted in the future! Not at the current time! Empty Re: Shall i be trusted in the future! Not at the current time!

Post  MikeGrim Thu 07 Feb 2013, 23:56

Why the hell not
MikeGrim
MikeGrim
Known Member
Known Member

Back to top Go down

Shall i be trusted in the future! Not at the current time! Empty Re: Shall i be trusted in the future! Not at the current time!

Post  Patta123 Fri 08 Feb 2013, 06:00

Keep voteing please!
Patta123
Patta123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir.MoonKin Sun 10 Feb 2013, 01:58

IF you want to earn trusted Would you need to do some thing for me or Kiro
Or you Can help the server players to be better (:
Sir.MoonKin
Sir.MoonKin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Patta123 Tue 12 Feb 2013, 07:16

Like how? Report rdmers: Which i already do.
What else? Spread the server's ip?
Patta123
Patta123

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGrim Sat 02 Mar 2013, 22:12

what did i do?
MikeGrim
MikeGrim
Known Member
Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down